That said, the manufacturer behind Toyota to launch Lexus LFA is a bold corresponds to a loss just to release this product. It might be true if you consider so many different technologies that are grafted on the car for this Toyota. That said, 60% more than the car is carbon fiber, so that the total weight of the car can be pushed up. ALF Project began in 2000 and five years later, the showcase of Toyota Lexus by virtue of this car in concept form at the Auto Show in Detroit. Lexus plans to release only 500 units started in 2010. Lexus will produce about 20 cars a month until the quota was reached in about two years. Not only that, Lexus also plans to select candidates before allowing them to bring this car home. There is already visible at a glance that the LFA is a very exotic car. There are only two seats offered to the Lexus LFA. V-10 engine capacity 4.800cc positioned in front of the car, while the power generated transferred to the rear wheels, as the coupe does not use four-wheel drive system. This machine is capable of producing 553 horsepower and a maximum speed of 325 km per hour. As mentioned above, 65% of the car in carbon fiber and the remaining 35% is made of aluminum. It also causes the LFA project has been involved in the formulation of a time. Lexus initially to establish a framework of aluminum, but in the middle of the project plan as amended, and the picture is made of carbon fiber interwoven. These decisions will affect the total weight of 100 kg. The use of carbon fiber is not only a desire to reduce the weight of the car. According to the chief engineer of Lexus, a carbon fiber frame, the angle can be increased so that more aerodynamic, too. Testing, Car and Driver recorded waktu3, 7 seconds to reach speed of 100 km per hour. In addition, the site speaks so fast, the LFA is still stable ride. This site is also cited in control, feels very solid, although LFA-electronic systems. Although there are complaints about this site just to name a few rough transmission in automatic mode and in addition you should use a manual that is more subtle. In accordance with the Car and Driver Car Magazine believes that although the site also mentions that the design of the instruments on the dashboard, it is also interesting. CNet did not mention that almost no gaps in the car and consider the development of the Toyota Supra.